Set out on an overnight, multi-day adventure with our Private Overnight Island Adventure Sail!
Overnight Cruise Highlights
- Island Adventure Sailing with Stand Up Paddle boards or kayaks. 6-8 hours of sailing, Yacht can accommodate 2 - 4 guest.
- There are two separate cabins and three berths. Please keep in mind that your Crew will need to use one of the births.
- Includes bottle water/soft drinks, basic snacks and items to prep provisions while on-board. Additional provisioning available. We recommend you pre-order your provisions and have them delivered to the yacht before your arrival.
- Mini Sailing Vacations to the Local Islands such as Captiva, Cayo Costa, and Cabbage Key 1-5 night charters.
- Options to Overnight on the Yacht anchored or docked. Explore and stay on one of the many local Islands.(additional charges for island hotel)
- We also offer the option to board the yacht the night before the charter begins or stay on the yacht the night the charter ends. (extra charge and based off availability)
We can accommodate up to four guests on a multi-day sailing cruise. We depart Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club and head south to one of the many great sailing destinations. We will sail around 20 nautical miles till we reach the pristine waters of the western isles. Some suggested islands are Cayo Costa, Cabbage Key, North and South Captiva Islands. Swimming and snorkeling around sandbars and Gulf of Mexico. We offer tender service to some remote private locations.
Fresh Bedding, towels, washcloths are provided on-board.
We can anchor overnight in one of the many great locations. Another great option if you prefer, we can dock at an island marina and guest can stay on land at one of the many island cabanas or villas. (extra charge for dock and/or land-based accommodations).
*Price Includes: Captain, small boat tender w/outboard, basic snacks, water/soft drinks and fuel for both boats.*
- Guest can provide their own provisions or we can customize and deliver all requested provisions to the yacht before hand for an additional cost.
- Guest can pre-order at Punta Gorda Walmart or Publix for pick up.
- Guest can also go ashore for meals if preferred.
- Please keep in mind you should allow extra provisions for your Captain and First Mate.
Bookings close 8 hours before the session starts.
Cancellation Policy: All ticket sales are finale. Ticket vouchers may be issues under the following circumstances. 1) If the captain dictates the weather to be unacceptable/unsafe to complete the charter. 2) Once Charter has started, there will be no refunds. In case of weather, the option to reschedule may be offered. 3) At the discretion of Punta Gorda Sailing LLC. We understand life happens. We will do our best to accommodate you when you notify us more than (7) days before the scheduled sailing charter. We can offer to reschedule your charter at a later date. We will issue a voucher that can be use up to 12 months from the originally scheduled date.